Full program description
Covid-19 Update- We know people are struggling and finances are very uncertain at this point in time. We have temporarily reduced our price to $599 for those paying in full. This will also include a free 4 month extension giving you up to 1 year to complete course. ($50 value)
We are also rolling out a payment plan that will allow you to spread payments over a period of 5 months. $139 a month for 5 months. ($695 total)
If you'd are paying in full, please use the link below. If you'd like to sign up using the payment plan, please email email@example.com and we'll send you a link to make your first payment of $139.
We still will continue with more personalized service than ever before! Regardless of payment method, you'll receive additional free material on selling real estate in difficult circumstances.
If you have any questions or need help registering, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Todd Thornton (Founder/Owner of Great Way to Learn)
This is the entire 96 hour Principles & Practices of Real Estate course. The course is broken up into two main parts: (general/nationwide and KY law) Both parts together make up the total 96 hour course.
2020- Part 01-96 Hour Principles & Practices Course
Are you looking for a course that prepares you to successfully pass the real estate licensing exam AND prepares you to be a successful agent in the exciting, constantly changing world of real estate?
Then you've come to the right place!
- We have a No Questions Asked, 14 Day Money Back Guarantee!
- We have a 5 Star Rating from students.
- Our courses are accredited by the Kentucky Real Estate Commission and the Kentucky Commission of Proprietary Education.
- A certificate is provided upon completion of the courses. Once earned, credit is good indefinitely. (If using the payment plan, you must pay in full before a certificate will be issued)
- Our course offers up to date news, examples and relevant real estate stories.
- You can start right now! Registration is quick and easy!
- We include interactive study material including 40+ hours of engaging video and audio.
- The course is self-paced, so you attend when you have time.
- We offer 24/7/365 Technical Support based in North America.
- We also offer content support during normal business hours with a typical response time of less than 15 minutes.
- We provide the best tools (text to audio, MP3s, study and comprehension strategies) to help you pass the exam AND succeed in the real estate business.
- Initial one-on-one 30 minute phone call to discuss study strategies, note-taking and tips in general.
- An end-of-course one-on-one 30 minute call to discuss current exam feedback and test-taking tips.
- An experienced instructor is always readily available to assist you.
2020- Part 02- Kentucky Law
A FREE ONLINE cram course is also included with tuition. The cram course enrollment link will be provided once you have completed most of the course.
Paying for someone else?
If you are paying for someone else to take the course and don't mind the other person receiving the invoice, please use the persons name/address taking the course in the shipping field and their email address on the order form. (Your billing information will need to match for the transaction to process correctly)
If you are paying for someone and you don't want them to receive the invoice, please send an email to email@example.com with the persons name, email address, phone number, and shipping address and we'll respond with payment instructions.