Full program description
We've just launched our updated courses with increased one-on-one personalized study sessions available to each student. Due to more personalized services, our normal tuition rate will soon become $799, but right now, tuition is only $699!
(If you are paying for someone else, please read the bottom of this page.)
This is the entire 96 hour Principles & Practices of Real Estate course. The course is broken up into two main parts: (general/nationwide and KY law) Both parts together make up the total 96 hour course.
2019- Part 01-96 Hour Principles & Practices Course
Are you looking for a course that prepares you to successfully pass the real estate licensing exam AND prepares you to be a successful agent in the exciting, constantly changing world of real estate?
Then you've come to the right place!
- We have a No Questions Asked, 14 Day Money Back Guarantee!
- We have a 5 Star Rating from students.
- Our courses are accredited by the Kentucky Real Estate Commission and the Kentucky Commission of Proprietary Education.
- A certificate is provided upon completion of the courses. Once earned, credit is good indefinitely.
- Our course offers up to date news, examples and relevant real estate stories.
- You can start right now! Registration is quick and easy!
- We include interactive study material including 40+ hours of engaging video and audio.
- The course is self-paced, so you attend when you have time.
- We offer 24/7/365 Technical Support based in North America.
- We also offer content support during normal business hours with a typical response time of less than 15 minutes.
- We provide the best tools (text to audio, MP3s, study and comprehension strategies) to help you pass the exam AND succeed in the real estate business.
- Initial one-on-one 30 minute phone call to discuss study strategies, note-taking and tips in general.
- An end-of-course one-on-one 30 minute call to discuss current exam feedback and test-taking tips.
- An experienced instructor is always readily available to assist you.
A FREE ONLINE cram course is also included with tuition. The cram course enrollment link will be provided once you have completed most of the course.
Paying for someone else?
If you are paying for someone else to take the course and don't mind the other person receiving the invoice, please use the persons name/address taking the course in the shipping field and their email address on the order form.
(Your billing information will need to match for the transaction to process correctly)
If you are paying for someone and you don't want them to receive the invoice, please send an email to email@example.com with the persons name, email address, phone number, and shipping address and we'll respond with payment instructions.